Razer announced the Razer Anzu Smart Glasses, its first ever eyewear product. The eyewear combines: Blue light filtering lenses, 99% UVA/UVB protective polarized sunglasses, Touch controls and open-ear audio. It seamlessly enhances the experience of working from home and makes digital entertainment or outdoor activities more comfortable.
Open-ear wireless sound offer consumers greater immersion and convenience to enjoy work-play lifestyles. The smart glasses are available at Razer.com in fashionable rectangular or round frame designs, each in two sizes. Its price is $199.99 USD and Razer Anzu Replacement Sunglass Lenses cost $29.99 USD.
John Moore, Head of Sales and Marketing at Razer said, “The Razer Anzu modernizes the wearable category in terms of convenience and blue light or UV protection. With Anzu, Razer is entering the market at a time when there is a surge of people working from home – where eye protection, hands-free communication and smart features are now in high demand”.
ABOUT THE RAZER ANZU
- 35% blue light filtering
- 99% UVA/UVB polarized sunglass
- Drivers: 16 mm
- 43-48 g
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
- Music Controls: Play, pause, skip, previous
- Call Controls: Answer, reject, switch, end
- General: Pair, power, activate gaming mode and smartphone virtual assistant
- Battery life: More than 5 hours
- Devices with Bluetooth audio capability
- Smartphone application available for Android and iOS devices
You can read more details here.