In a world where technology and entertainment are literally at your fingertips, Panasonic has developed the world’s first High-Dynamic Range (HDR) capable ultra-high definition (UHD) virtual reality (VR) eyeglasses. While conventional VR Head Mount Display (HMD) devices enable a highly immersive, simulated experience, but they are often bulky and uncomfortable to wear.
Panasonic audio and visual technologies are embedded into the VR glasses including:
- Signal processing technologies cultivated through the development of video equipment such as TVs and Blu-ray Disc players,
- Acoustic technologies of Technics audio products
- Optical technologies used in LUMIX digital cameras.
These technologies enabled Panasonic to achieve compact and lightweight VR glasses offering ultra-high-quality images and optimal sound that deliver realistic sensations drawing the user into the images projected before their eyes, while in the comfort of wearing eyeglasses.
Its key feature includes:
- Stylish Design: compact and lightweight for extended use and portability
- High quality audio and video: adopt HDR, 2.6K micro-OLED panels for each eye
- Connectivity: 5G mobile devices and PCs
- Adjustability: Inter-Pupillary Distance (IPD) and diopter adjustment options
These Panasonic VR glasses boast a comfortable fit and are easy to put on & take off, making users feel like if they were wearing eyeglasses.
You can read more details here.