The Huawei Computing Product Line released the next-generation FusionServer Pro V6 intelligent server. This product is running on the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor that supports standard and custom configurations that scale from 4 to 8 sockets. The next-generation Intel processor is embedded in the FusionServer Pro 2488H V6, the latest Huawei 4-socket rack server that provides diverse storage designs and I/O scalability and supports the Intel Optane persistent memory (PMem) 200 series.
The FusionServer Pro 2488H V6 intelligent server is optimized to meet the digital workload demand. It provides reliable computing and storage architectures, allowing you to simplify your networks with intelligent acceleration and management.
Lisa Spelman, Corporate Vice President and General Manager of the Xeon and Memory Group at Intel said, “Servers based on the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable platform, such as Huawei’s FusionServer Pro 2488H V6, accelerate customers’ insights and fuel their mission-critical digital services. With high performance, built-in AI acceleration, and massive memory capacity, these new platforms will rise to even the largest data and analytics challenges”.
The highlights of the architecture are:
- Four 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors with power consumption of 250 W and delivers up to 93% higher training and 90% higher inference performance than its predecessor (FP32).
- Configured with Intel Optane PMem, the FusionServer Pro 2488H V6 has a memory capacity of 18 TB.
- SAS, SATA, and NVMe SSDs can be combined for tiered data deployment.
- Hot-swappable OCP 3.0 NICs support more network requirements.
- Wi-Fi function and USB Type-C management port to improve the efficiency.
- GPU accelerator cards of various specifications.
- Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM) is an in-house developed diagnosis technology that predicts a fault 7 to 30 days in advance, with a fault locating accuracy of up to 93%.
- Full-lifecycle management software FusionDirector and intelligent O&M platform AIOps reduce OPEX by 15% and streamline data center management with five intelligent monitoring features.
Huawei‘s next-generation servers are designed to meet diversified enterprise requirements in an energy-efficient and cost-effective manner. The industry-leading Huawei servers provide intelligent management and high energy efficiency to reduce O&M costs, making them a must-have in the digital age.