LG Electronics launched new Micro LED signage solution, LG MAGNIT that delivers groundbreaking picture quality and durability with LG’s Black Coating display technology and streamlined installation with block-assembly design.
Micro LED features self-emissive micrometer-scale pixels applied directly to the substrate board, to deliver sharp images with improved contrast. LG’s new Black Coating technology is designed to improve contrast and color accuracy and also protect the LED pixels from moisture, dust and external impact. beside this it also provide Anti-glare and anti-fingerprint features to minimize distracting reflections.
LG MAGNIT features:
- large-scale display with 163 inches of 4K resolution
- LG’s webOS smart signage platform for intuitive navigation and control
- AI-powered α (Alpha) image processor that boosts picture quality
- Easy installation and configuration.
- to smoothly send and receive signals wirelessly with LG’s non-contact connector technology.
- Beside this LG MAGNIT also minimizes the time needed for cable management, with only a few wires on the back of the displays.
Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company said, “It’s always exciting to present true innovation in LED signage and we are particularly thrilled to introduce our LG MAGNIT lineup at this time. With its combination of superior picture quality, expandability and convenient setup, LG MAGNIT is a great Micro LED signage solution for a wide variety of commercial and public spaces, including convention centers, corporate and hotel lobbies, luxury boutiques, broadcast studios, control rooms, exhibition halls and museums”.
You can read more details here.